The Film Babble Blog has a post up about the influence of Bergman as seen in Woody Allen’s films. Now, I consider myself a huge Woody Allen fan, but the depth of knowledge of both Bergman’s and Allen’s work this post required absolutely amazes me. As with many of the other posts on this blog, I am completely blown away by the coverage given to this topic. I must now go re-watch Allen’s works and introduce myself to more of Bergman’s films.
- Parts of ‘The Bourne Ultimatum’ shot in public
- ‘Cloverfield’ set pictures
- Introducing the Apple iClip!
- iPhone makes man sterile
- Time: Woody Allen interviewed about Ingmar Bergman
- ‘Alvin and the Chipmunks’ trailer
- EA axing online gaming for 49 titles
- Facebook search down – amusing error message
- Tablet PC program for electrical engineers
- Google Maps introduces traffic times